Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sale!!! Upto 80% off at my CTMH Wedsite


     Check out the items pictured below for a SAMPLING of items that are NOW in the Clearance section on my website!!!! These items pictured are only $2-3 each (a 62% savings).





     There are MANY more items listed on my website at these WONDERFUL reduced prices!!!

     Go check these GREAT prices on my website by CLICKING HERE!
These items are “While Supplies Last” so make sure you check out these EXCITING prices TODAY!!!!

      If you would like a few items & would like to split shipping costs, feel free to let me know and we can put multiple orders together.  Please contact me by Monday, June 13th at 12 noon, if you’d like to be a part of this “group ordering”.  If you do send your order through me, please know that there is a chance that some of those items may be already gone when I place the order on Monday.  If you would like to be SURE you will receive the items, call a couple friends and put a website order in together!

     Just a quick reminder, I have a Free Studio J (CTMH digital scrapbooking) class this Monday the 13th at 7:00.  If you are interested please RSVP and don’t forget your laptop.  I can share mine if you like.  Hope to see you there.  Check out older posts for some awesome layouts I created using Studio J. 
Have a WONDERFUL day and do your best to keep cool!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment