Thursday, July 7, 2011

Get more
BANG for your BUCK
during the month of July!
 
When you make a minimum purchase of $50 from the Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book, you can add a bonus item for just $1 more!  
 
Choose from five items, each valued at $8.95 or more (pictured below): X5811 Creative Basics® Mistletoe collection, X5807 Creative Basics® Animal Cookies collection, X8624 My Originals® Bits & Pieces card kit, X8622 My Originals® It’s Your Day card kit, and X8623 My Originals® Around the Holidays card kit.
Visit my website or call me today to take advantage of this great special.  When you place an order of $50 or more on my website it will automatically show you the special items you can choose from for just $1.


Nickie Hoffer
Your CTMH Consultant
email-hoffer47@yahoo.com
web- www.nickiehoffer.myctmh.com
717-665-0544

No comments:

Post a Comment