Friday, September 16, 2011

Beach layout using Elemental Paper pack

I finally got some time to work on personal scrapbooking with the new paper packs.  Here is a layout featuring the elemental paper pack.  I did use some non CTMH items I had laying around (the orange ocean background paper and the title tag.  I also tried mud puddles for the first time.  That is the substance that made the sandy border.  It was interesting to work with to say the least.  Thanks to my dear friend Tammy for sharing her goodies with me to try.  Thanks for looking!  Hope you enjoy!
Nickie Hoffer
Close To My Heart Independent Consultant
6325 Bayberry Ave., Manheim, PA 17545
717-665-0544
     
 
SEPTEMBER is  National Stamping Month!
PLACE an order of $75 or more ,and you’ll receive our first-ever DOUBLE Stamp set for FREE ~ a $35.90 value! Contact me for more details! J

No comments:

Post a Comment