Thursday, November 3, 2011

Holiday Wishes and November Sales






Close to my Heart is offering this beautiful stamp set for only $5!!!  From now until November 30th you can get this set for $5 with a $25 stamp* purchase.  I'm so excited to get this set myself - I love it!!


This set coordinates with the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (images outlined in red can be cut out on the Cricut) and the exact sizing you need will be printed on the packaging!  To get what you need to make all your beautiful holiday projects click HERE or CONTACT ME to place an order.

I'm also doing a 3-day After Thanksgiving SALE!  Lots of free items (like ink pads, paper packs, and stamp sets - all your choice) with purchases and a drawing for a Free How-To Book 


or

Workshop on the Go



To take advantage of these sales and for more information please sign up for my monthly newsletter, by emailing me at livescraplove@gmail.com.
Nickie Hoffer
Your Close To My Heart Consultant
717-665-0544
livescraplove@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment