Monday, February 20, 2012

Super Hero Week: Layout 1 (My hero with Nurse's elbow)

  I just wanted to take a moment to apologize for not posting in a while.  We were out of town and got back to a house for of sick little boys.  Now back to business!
  I have decided to highlight the versatility of the Super Hero Paper Pack.  Each day this week, I will show you different layouts using the same paper in different ways.  So especially if you have boys, this paper pack is for you.

Here is your supply list to recreate this layout:  Super Hero Paper Pack (X7152B), Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge (Z1686), and Super Powers Stamp set (C1485). If you are looking for some background about the photos in this layout.  My sweet first born is dislocatable.  He was playing football with his dad and he tried to twist away from a block while daddy still had a hold of his arm and his elbow came out of socket.  It's called Nurse's elbow.  It has happened 2 other times while he was playing and praying and we learned how to put it in ourselves.  Oh the adventures of parenthood.  Popping bones back into socket was never in my life plan.  I would love to hear some things you have done as a parent that you never thought you would have to do.
Nickie Hoffer
Close To My Heart Independent Consultant
6325 Bayberry Ave., Manheim, PA 17545  
livescraplove@gmail.com
717-665-0544

No comments:

Post a Comment