Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Someone's been naughty...

Well I heard his little feet hopping down the stairs and thought to myself,  "I might get a few more minutes of sleep after all".  But about 5 minutes later those little feet were hopping back up the stairs and his sweet voice was chirping something excitedly.  I jumped out of bed qucikly and ran to the door after all his only 2 1/2 and I thought he might be saying he needed to go potty.  Much to my surprise this is what I saw.


Somehow, he thought it would be a good idea to open a present or 2.  The amazing thing is he chose his presents.  I found out later that he opened one, because he had seen his older brother open a late birthday present and thought if he can open a present, so can I.  I hope you all find the time to snuggle with your little ones and enjoy time with family this holiday season.  Please don't forget the reason for the season in all the busyness.  Our savior Jesus Christ was born.  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment