Friday, August 19, 2011

Dreamin Layout using Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge

Here's a layout I made for a recent gathering.  I loved the way it turned out.  I got the idea from the Magic Book page 62 titled On With The Show.  I just rotated the layout a quarter turn and viola!  Supplies needed: Dreamin Level 2 Paper Pack, Silver Glitz Glitter Gel, Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, You & Me Stamp Set, Pacifica Ink, Goldrush Ink, Chocolate Ink, Clear Round Sparkles, and the Magic How To Book.  Hope you enjoy!


Nickie Hoffer
Your Close To My Heart Consultant
6325 Bayberry Ave, Manheim, PA 17545
717-665-0544       hoffer47@yahoo.com      nickiehoffer.myctmh.com
August 15th 4 stamp sets for 5
Aug2011CC_ImageGallery_SOMKicking off our National Stamping Month special…in August, PLACE an order of $75 or more in products, purchase the August SOTM set for just $5, and you’ll receive an an additional 3 stamp sets FREE !!  Contact me for more details! J
 

1 comment: