PuddlePad Stamping Technique
Items used: C1471 Happy Clusters Stamp Set, Z2294 Sky Re-Inker, Z2297 Pear re-Inker, Z2216 Cranberry Re-Inker, Stack of 5 baby wipes, Large Acrylic Block
Here are some basic guidelines to remember when you are using this technique.
- · Take a stack of baby wipes (about 5) and lay them smoothly across a non-porous surface. I used a large acrylic block.
- · Take the image you will be stamping and stamp it lightly on the baby wipe stack. This will be an outline for re-inker placement.
- · Then squirt your re-inker in any color pattern you want on the baby wipes. The color will bleed together. That is part of the technique.
Random Stamping Technique
- · You have just created your own ink pad. Now start stamping. You can rotate your image slightly on your puddlepad to come up with a totally different look.
Items used: D1480 Snowflakes Stamp Set, Z2125 Grey Wool Ink, Z2126 Heavenly Blue Ink, Z2160 Twilight Ink, Z1482 Glitz Glitter Gel
Here are some Basic Guidelines to remember when you are creating your own Designer Paper.
- I generally use 3 different stamps in 3 different sizes
- Stamp your largest, middle, and then smallest in that order
- You can turn you stamp or paper so your images are going in a variety of directions or keep it more uniform
- Stamp off the piece of paper you are stamping on (this makes it look more "natural" or "random")
Your Close To My Heart Consultant
6325 Bayberry Ave, Manheim, PA 17545